CIROC publishes annually on organized crime and the fight against it in both the Dutch and the English-language Newsletter. It includes information from own research or research from other institutions, usually linked to the theme of a seminar. The aim is to make this information accessible for different groups.
- The Zandpad experiment: closing down brothels while ignoring reality
- Human Trafficking in and from Nepal
- The Organized Discourse of Modern Slavery
- The modus operandi of foreign fighters from the Netherlands. A crime-script analysis.
- Human smuggling from conflict regions: some highlights
Publications on Organized Crime by Dutch authors