CIROC publishes annually on organized crime and the fight against it in both the Dutch and the English-language Newsletter. It includes information from own research or research from other institutions, usually linked to the theme of a seminar. The aim is to make this information accessible for different groups.
- Prostitution in the Netherlands since the lifting of the brothel ban
- Organized Crime Monitor Research
- Interaction Between Organized crime and Law Enforcement: The Case of Ecstasy Production and Trafficking
- Underground Banking – ethnographic study in two migrant communities
- The limitation of the Greek Official Statistics on Migrant Smuggling