CIROC publishes annually on organized crime and the fight against it in both the Dutch and the English-language Newsletter. It includes information from own research or research from other institutions, usually linked to the theme of a seminar. The aim is to make this information accessible for different groups.
- Occupations and opportunity
- Organised crime and the real estate sector
- Women trafficking and the consequences of legislative and policy changes in the Netherlands after 2000
- The social organization of cannabis cultivation in the Netherlands
- Organised Crime as a Cultural Phenomenon: a new CIROC book