CIROC publishes annually on organized crime and the fight against it in both the Dutch and the English-language Newsletter. It includes information from own research or research from other institutions, usually linked to the theme of a seminar. The aim is to make this information accessible for different groups.
- The ‘oasis of corruption and crime - the Macedonian perspective
- Gangs and gang stereotypes in the Netherlands
- Intriguing cases of business racketeering in the Netherlands
- Underground banking and criminal activities
- Organized human smuggling to and trough the Netherlands